JOE NIX's Website,
VERITASEDITION of March 2014
SECTION THREE:-BELMONT, MASS, 1930's'-1960's My Hometown
- Harvard & MIT Faculty who lived in Belmont
Massachusetts High School Alumni , Class websites or
listings for '45, '47,'48, '49, '50, '51, '52, '54 , '57
, '59 and '81
- Belmont, Mass
of the 1930's to 1960's Introduction and index to my memories of Belmont.
SECTION FOUR:- Links to other sites.
- Press TV ViewpointsExcellent commentary and analysis of contemporary world events.
- Veterans Today in depth articles on contemporary issues, some with lengthy historical backup. News for all from many retired worldwide intelligence officers who often are given "insider" information. Valuable information also for veterans usually NOT provided by well known veterans organizations.
- New Eastern Outlook political events as they relate to the Orient. political and religious issues, economic and ideological trends, regional security topics and social problems. priority is to promote understanding rather than ideology, strategic outlook rather than simple reporting on events and to reveal causes rather than its consequences.
- Save The Postoffices Corporate greed ruining our postal service. Put Freistatt in search to read the dictatorial elimination of their post office.
- Agriculture Defense Coalition
dedicated to protecting agriculture, water supplies, trees, and
pollinators from a wide variety of experimental weather modification
and atmospheric testing programs, toxic chemicals, geoengineering, and
- Public Banking Insitute movement to create state banks.
- True Cost of Healthcare David Belk's research on healthcare costs by a practising M.D., Alameda County CA
- Petition Against Erwin Lake Market Parcel Number and Project Number: 0315-231-17; P201300086 (Erwin Lake Market). Email SupervisorRamos
or snail mail: SupervisorRamos
385 N. Arrowhead Ave., Fifth Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92415. Also to: San Bernardino Land Use Office
Attn: Oxso Shahriari
Email Oxso Shahriari
385 N Arrowhead Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92415
- Scholarship Aid for Palestinian student refugees in Lebanon SSSP seeks to provide scholarship assistance to the children among the 75,000 Palestinians living sardine-canned in 12 camps and shanty towns, often in conflict-ridden environments.
- If Americans Only Knew In analyzing the American media, we are increasingly discovering a cover-up of appalling proportions. Israel is being protected, the news about Palestinians in particular and Arabs in general is being distorted, and the American public is being manipulated.
- World Beyond War Global movement to end all wars.
1996-2013 Joe Nix where applicable
These web pages are compiled, edited and maintained by Joe